Bahasa inggris

hello, my name is aji fahindra, i am 16 years old, i was born in tangerang on 12 March 2002, i am the 5th child of 5 siblings, my hobby is playing games, my favorite food is satay, my favorite drink is orange juice, my dreams are many hehe, I want to be a programmer, become a professional game player, become a YouTube player, become a singer, make my parents happy, live in Japan and much more.


even though at school I look lazy but I always try to learn something new, I always think what I will become after graduating, my parents always hope and pray for me so that I become a successful person, I want to make it happen, I always try to develop something what I can, I work hard, pray hard, and as long as I always work, try and pray I am sure the wishes of both my parents and my desires will definitely come true.
thank you, I'm aji fahindra bye

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AKU PASTI BISA

Tugas Mendiagnosa pc XI tkj 2